Washing and Drying Hints
Before you wash or dry any garments, always refer to the wash instructions. Remember to empty pockets and close zippers to prevent snagging.
Don’t let it fade away. Keep the colours alive…
To help prevent the colors from fading, remember to always turn garments inside out before washing.
Keep the denim blues…
Wash denim separately the first few times in cold water and be sure to turn denim garments inside out to avoid colour streaking.
Zip and button it up…
To prevent snagging, zip up the zippers and close the buttons of our garments.
Live without the lint…
To avoid clothes collecting lint, wash lint-giving fabrics (those with a higher pile) separately from lint-attracting ones such as dark clothes and corduroy.
Remember to separate your wash by sorting the wash load into light and dark colors. Wash light-colored garments in warm or cold water, and dark- or bright-colored garments in cold water. Remember to empty pockets and close zippers to prevent snagging.
Avoid overloading the dryer. Remember, if you put too much into the dryer at once, clothes may lump together, remain damp and become excessively wrinkled.
- Our products are carefully designed to allow for shrinkage and will fit comfortably on your kid after washing
- Our products are guaranteed not to shrink significantly in length and width
- Extensive fit tests has been done to improve styling and achieve the right fit
- Our garments for babies are made with generous diaper allowance and there’s plenty of added room in the foot area
- A pre-shrunk garment offers the benefit of having already gone through the shrinkage that normally occurs with the first washing
- By law and for the safety of your baby, all sleepwear above size 9 months must be either flame retardant or very snug fitting